CoEd Winter Indoor Track
Parents, there are a few things to keep in mind for the 2016-2017 indoor track season.
1. There are only 4 meets during the season. So, it is highly encouraged for parents to attend. During the meets, we will NEED parents to volunteer as timers. Please email me or talk to me at the beginning of the meets to volunteer. We need all the help we can get.
2. Students should come to school with proper equipment: running shoes, pants, sweatshirt, gloves, hat (wear layers!!), water bottle.
3. All students will participate in at least one event during the 4 regular season meets. We will hand pick students who will participate in separate invitational meets.
4. Make sure students arrive to practice ON TIME at 3:15
5. Students should all ride the bus to the meets. However, they are able to ride home from the meet with a parent.That parent must tell a coach before leaving
6. Track uniforms will be distributed and MUST be worn to every meet. Uniforms will need to be given back to the coaches at the end of the season
7. There will be a spirit pack offered including a t-shirt, sweatshirt, sweatpants, and socks that can be purchased at an additional cost
8. If a meet is canceled due to inclement weather, they will be notified through the remind app