Girls Winter Gymnastics
The new event score sheet and cue sheet have been added to the files for the team to review.
Practice begins December 14 at 3:30 at CHS.
Requirements for participation:
1. Current physical on file at HHS
2. Emergency Care Card on file and a hard copy for the coaches
3. Concussion testing completed thru HHS.
4. R-School registration for athletics.
5. 32OZ of water per athlete per practice.
I have a few update for the upcoming season which is still schedules to start on Dec. 14, 2020
1. All athletes must have an approved physical on file in the athletic department to be eligible to participate. NO exceptions!
2. Every athlete will be required to provide their own container for chalk and their own container of hand sanitizer. Also they will be solely responsible for their floor music. I have ordered chalk to distribute.
3. Social distancing will be required as is possible at practices.
4. Coaches are required to wear a mask but will be permitted to spot as necessary for safety
5. Equipment will be clean after use. We will have to use lysol or spray disinfectant on the vault, bars and beam.
6. Athletes will be required to wear masks at meets and social distance from the judges. We will not present as is usual.
7. Meet structure may be adjusted so we use a warmup compete style rather than a full warm up before the meet s as was customary previously. Therefore each team will warm up and compete on and event and then move to the next event. Equipment will be cleaned between each team's use.
8. I will be scheduling another zoom call soon.
Remember everything is fluid and may change. I Will keep you informed.
Topic: Gymnastics Team Interest Meeting
Time: Nov 17, 2020 06:00 PM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 968 9741 3060
We are very excited for the new season for 2020-21 to begin in December. The schedule is posted on the website. I am hoping to host a virtual meeting in November for those who may be interested in participating. If you have any question please contact me via email or text. Please have your physical approved by the athletic office before Dec 14th. Do not wait until the last minute. No physical no participation. There will be no exceptions to the FCPS rule.