Boys Varsity Basketball
Forms to be completed by student athletes.
Students and parents will need to complete several steps prior to participating in high school sports, including:
- A completed VHSL Pre-Participation Exam Form (must be on the VHSL form and completed after May 1, 2020, in order to be valid for the 2020-21 school year).
- Parent and Student Sports and Concussion Education - Please note that only page 59 of the document should be printed, there is no need to print the entire document. Parents and students are required to review this document and return the signed form (Page 59 ONLY) to school prior to participating in high school sports.
- Please contact FCPSSAAP@fcps.edu or call 571-423-1260 for more information.
- An Emergency Care Card (available as part of FCPS General Registration packet).
- Student-athletes in FCPS are required to be covered by medical insurance. If your student is not covered by another plan, there is a link below to an option.