Girls Varsity Volleyball
Monday, August 5th - Tryouts Day 1
- Session #1 for rising freshmen: 3-5pm
- Session #2 for returning players and new 10th/11th/12th-graders: 5:30-7:30pm
Tuesday, August 6th - Tryouts Day 2
- *Attend the session you're directed to after Day 1. Times will be between 3-7:30pm
Wednesday, August 7th - Tryouts Day 3
- *Attend the session you're directed to after Day 1. Times will be between 3-7:30pm. Team assignments will be made at the conclusion of the sessions on this day.
Thursday, August 8th - Program Kickoff
- For all players who have made a team we will meet from 6-7:30pm. We will do introductions, exchange contact information, review the program handbook, and discuss our program-wide goals for the coming season.
Friday, August 9th - First Practice
- Time TBD.
Items that must be completed prior to tryouts:
- A completed VHSL Pre-Participation Exam Form (LINK)
- Student/Parent Concussion Education (LINK)
- Emergency Care Card available at https://www.fcps.edu/
- Proof of insurance as noted on the VHSL Pre-Participation Exam Form. School insurance is available, if needed.
- Optional, but highly encouraged - sign up for Sports Boosters! They help fund resources available to all students and all sports AND teams with a high membership percentage receive additional funding! (LINK)