Boys Varsity Baseball
On Thursday April 8th at 8:00 PM their will be a Google Meet for parents of perspective baseball players. The meeting will go over the upcoming tryouts, and season. Please Contact Coach Frank for a link to join this meeting. Thank You. Coach Frank - HerndonHSBaseball@gmail.com
Varsity Baseball Tryouts at HHS McCullock Field
Wednesday 315-545 - on field will end around 5pm. Players will be informed of the team selection on an individual basis- by the coaching staff. This will take place from 515-545.
Any Questions, please contact Coach Frank - HerndonHSBaseball@gmail.com
Dear Herndon Community,
Beginning Monday, November 2, FCPS activities and athletic programs will transition to a new online student registration system. This new system offers a host of benefits for schools and community members including:
- One stop shop for registering your student for athletic programs and many common activities occurring throughout the school year
- Electronic submission of the emergency care card and weight room waiver- only have to fill these out once!
- A new home for the state-mandated concussion education program
Each family will create an account and from this account, can register their student(s) for various activity and athletic opportunities. While registering does not guarantee a spot on the team, this information will help to ensure your student is ready to go on the first day of tryouts. Students can be registered for one or more activities throughout the year and families can sign in as needed to update information.
Please note the following:
- You will still need to submit a valid VHSL Pre-participation Exam Form (physical) directly to Herndon’s Athletic Trainer, Lisa Petruzzi at LTPetruzzi@fcps.edu prior to your student’s participation; all other requirements will be completed through this registration process.
- Families who have already submitted their concussion education verification form will be asked to verify completion again as part of the registration process. We do apologize for any inconvenience- please bear with us as we make this change
The new registration site is available here: https://herndon-ar.rschooltoday.com/
Should you have questions regarding the registration process, please contact DSA / Jonathan Frohm at JMFrohm@fcps.edu.
Director of Student Activities
Baseball Team store is open for Spring of 2021. This is open to anyone interested in getting some gear- local pickup only- no shipping.
Store closes at Midnight on April 15.
3/15 and 3/16- Baseball Conditioning 4-445 at Herndon Middle School Track. Need Physical on File, Mask, water bottle.
3/17 and 3/19 at HHS- 3/17- Session 1 315-4-pm. Session 2 -415-5Pm. 3/19 4-515PM
3/23 and 3/25 at HHS- 4-515 PM.
3/29 3/31 -4pm-515pm. April 1 415-530. ALL at HHS
4/6 and 4/8 4-515 at HHS
Any HHS Student interested in trying out for the Baseball Team this Spring is encouraged to attend our virtual pre-season informational meeting on March 10th at 7PM via Google Meet. Please contact Coach Frank at HerndonHSBaseball@gmail.com if you are interested in attending.
HHS Baseball - 2020-21 Season Information:
VHSL has scheduled all Spring sports from April 12, 2021 to June 26, 2021. Please contact the coach directly for updates and future guidance. We will continue to post new information here as it becomes available.
Please contact Coach Frank with any questions- HerndonHSbaseball@gmail.com